Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny stuff.

+2
ybcrazy
RainbowBlitz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny stuff. Empty Funny stuff. Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

RainbowBlitz

Funnyjunk has actually done something effective, no waaaiiiii!!!

Maybe some of the skits could be based off some fanfics, well known and not well known. Putting animation to their story would be quite amazing. And if at all possible we could do a live action performance of My little Dashie, animating RD in afterwards.

2Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

RainbowBlitz wrote:Funnyjunk has actually done something effective, no waaaiiiii!!!

Maybe some of the skits could be based off some fanfics, well known and not well known. Putting animation to their story would be quite amazing. And if at all possible we could do a live action performance of My little Dashie, animating RD in afterwards.

we can use them if we have their consent...contact the writers and get their permission...once thats done we can use their ideas Smile
we want to avoid any copyright conflicts with writers

p.s. keep their contact info in case we need them again Smile

3Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 am

RainbowBlitz

That goes without saying.

What if hasbro finds us and decides they don't want us to make pony shiz?

4Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

when it comes to it we'll deal with it :p and quite frankly we won't be doing anything that badly portrays their work, unlike some animations on youtube. Suspect

5Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

RainbowBlitz wrote:That goes without saying.

What if hasbro finds us and decides they don't want us to make pony shiz?

From what I've read.. The creators of the original MLP love the internet parides fans make.

https://projectmlp.rpg-board.net

6Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 am

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

RainbowBlitz wrote:Funnyjunk has actually done something effective, no waaaiiiii!!!

Being an avid fanfic reader/writer I can and already have found some wonderful fics that could be used. I'll list the ones I like in a different thread, and briefly summarize them and see if you guys like the sound of them.

7Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

I'm Blue dabadeeeeee dabadaaayyyy

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

8Funny stuff. Empty Re: Funny stuff. Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm

thunder cloud

thunder cloud

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: